We offer you the opportunity to take responsibility for product lines within an infection prevention manufacturing company, Hygie Canada Inc.
To achieve your development objectives, you will become the privileged interlocutor of decision-makers, prescribers and users in various services and health establishments (Hospitals, LTCs, Pharmacies) in Ontario, mainly in the Greater Toronto Area.
Your main objective is to contribute to the development of turnover for the allocated territory, in accordance with the annual objectives set. You will also contribute on sales to major health networks in the field that may require additional travelling.
Close to the field, attentive to the requirements and problems of your customers, you will be able to provide them with advice and the appropriate technical responses (monitoring, training, complementary products, etc.) when necessary.
You will analytically define and methodically deploy your commercial action plan to achieve these objectives. You will ensure the prospecting and acquisition of new customers to increase the base and the turnover. An exciting job, bringing together autonomy and development prospects.
Based in Ontario,
• Be responsible for growing the volume of business in your territory.
• Be the primary point of contact for institutions.
• Organize regular visits to hospitals in the province (possibility of occasional trips to other Canadian provinces)
• Do after-sales follow-ups, training and presentations of new products.
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with senior health purchasing group leaders.
• Identify opinion leaders (purchasing, infection control professionals (IPC), nurses, unit managers, etc.) within healthcare establishments; meet their expectations, highlight the advantages of our products and convert them to our solutions.
• Identify and prepare upstream public tenders with opinion leaders and respond to them in collaboration with other team members.
• Prospect in an active and structured way;
• Maintain the customer database and record field actions in the CRM,
• Follow and establish effective strategies to achieve sales objectives.
• Transmit a weekly sales report.
• Participate in events and congresses by carrying out communication actions promoting meetings upstream, on site and post-events.
• Ensure competitive intelligence and regular feedback from the field to management, proposing possible improvements.
• Sales experience (10 years +)
• Sales experience in the medical field (3 years +)
• Strong prospecting, negotiating and excellent closing skills.
• Be determined and results oriented
• Positive, persuasive, motivated, dynamic
• Ability to understand customer needs and offer solutions
• Commitment to providing quality customer service
• Autonomous, proactive and resourceful
• Ability to travel extensively across your territory and across Canada from time to time
• Hold a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
• Knowledge in the field of healthcare or infection control
• Ability to work with pivot tables and generate analysis reports
• Experience in group or individual training – an asset
• Bilingualism (French)
• Competitive salary according to skills plus commissions and bonuses on achievement of objectives
• Allowance for the use of your vehicle and travel
• Benefits, including medical and dental coverage
• 3 weeks vacations and personal days
• Computer + Cellphone
Availability: as soon as possible
Type of employment: full-time, permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year + commissions and performance bonus
COVID-19 considerations: All usual precautions in the medical field
About Hygie Canada:
Hygie is a Canadian company, part of the Didactic group, specializing in the design, production and distribution of disposable medical devices. Founded in Quebec in 2006 by Eric Tanguay, Hygie was born from the ambition to reduce the risk of nosocomial infections in hospitals and healthcare establishments following major problems encountered in Canadian hospitals between 2003 and 2006. In a niche market, Hygie has played a pioneering role with healthcare establishments by raising awareness of the risk of infection, disseminating good practices and developing and manufacturing innovative, reliable and environment-friendly solutions. Hygie is now part of the international Group Didactic, a leader in infection control in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To apply, please send cv to email@example.com