Hygie is a private and dynamic company that operates in the field of development, manufacture and sale of essential products for hospitals and seniors’ residences. We manufacture our own products through our manufacturing plant located in Drummondville. Our solutions are used throughout Quebec and in fifteen countries around the world and are always expanding and developing new markets. Recently, we have also offered the general public the possibility of purchasing Hygie products for home care, on Amazon.ca or www.hygienic.com
The person will be responsible for performing all accounting tasks efficiently in order to meet the principles of good governance and the various laws and obligations that a company must follow. The person will set up a results analysis system that will serve as an indicator to guide future investment and cost reduction plans. The company aims for a sustained and prosperous growth plan, both in Canada and internationally.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• CPA Chartered Professional Accountant designation
• 5 years of relevant experience and valuation of inventories
• Bilingual: French and English spoken and written (required)
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains system
• Proficiency in the MS Office 365 Suite; particularly with Excel (in connection with pivot tables
Context and conditions
The company has set a 40-hour work schedule
Hygie you will benefit from:
• an underground parking space;
• a group insurance program;
• participation in the VRSP with a contribution from the employer.
Competitive salary scale based on experience and skills.
To apply, email your CV to this address : email@example.com before May 21st, 2021.